[j-nsp] MX5-T VPLS fowarding problem

Serge Vautour sergevautour at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 29 12:55:05 EDT 2013

Simplest way is to swap on egress. Under your unit add "output-vlan-map swap". As long as all your VPLS end points have the same number of tags (sounds like this do), the S-tag can be different on each end. Output swap will take care of everything. You could achieve the same thing with pop on ingress and push on egress but I just find that more complicated than it has to be.

Serge