[j-nsp] RPM Probes with Event Options

Giuliano Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Fri May 24 14:31:22 EDT 2013

Hi All,

We need to create a test condition to integrate JUNIPER with a PeerAPP
proxy appliance.

The server has 4 giga interfaces (four IP blocks /30) and we need to test
them (using rpm ping probes) to generate the conditions for a event-options
script.

Is there some way to generate an event-options script that consider more
than one condition (4 rpm icmp probes tested) mixed togheter using AND
logic ?

We need only to turn off the firewall filter for redirect the traffic, when
the 4 interfaces went donw ...

I have found the following sample config:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.2/topics/topic-map/junos-script-automation-event-policy-change-configuration.html

But  there is only some examples considering one interface and one match
condition inside the policy-options.

Do you know some options to considering more that one test probe from RPM ?

Thanks a lot,

Giuliano