[j-nsp] srx cluster - control and data link throuigh cisco

William McLendon wimclend at gmail.com
Wed May 29 20:57:51 EDT 2013

Do you have Jumbo Frames enabled on all paths between the two nodes?  There is a required frame MTU that must be supported across the network for connectivity through intermediate switches to work / be supported.  Also if i'm not mistaken by default the control plane traffic is tagged with VLAN 4090, however in later versions of code that default behavior may have changed, and I think the VLAN ID it uses is now configurable.

Thanks,

Will