[j-nsp] SRX cluster and VC Lags

Fahad Khan fahad.khan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 04:19:00 EST 2013

Yeah , you can do so....You don't need any explicit configuration on SRX
Side, while you would need to enable LACP on Switch port level.

All the 6 interfaces/Firewall will participate in one reth interface and
then you can enable vlan-tagging to provision inter-vlan routing. You will
be having interface like (e.g) reth1.100, reth1.110, reth1.120 as per your
VLANs configuration.

Muhammad Fahad Khan
JNCIE-M # 756
Lead Network and Security Consultant - IBM
+92-301-8247638
Skype: fahad-ibm
http://pk.linkedin.com/in/muhammadfahadkhan