[j-nsp] EX8200 EoS / EoL ?

Giuliano Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Thu Nov 7 21:41:57 EST 2013

Much better to spend more $$$ in 9200 because it scales to 40G and
100G and because it uses a king if TRIO ASIC (other name and limited
FIB/RIB only) ... and it is prepared to SDN ... integrated to QFX5100
... so on ...
Giuliano Cardozo Medalha
Systems Engineer
+55 (17) 3011-3811
+55 (17) 8112-5394
JUNIPER J-PARTNER ELITE
giuliano at wztech.com.br
http://www.wztech.com.br/

WZTECH is registered trademark of WZTECH NETWORKS.
Copyright © 2013 WZTECH NETWORKS. All Rights Reserved.

The information transmitted in this email message and any attachments
are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any
review, transmission,  dissemination or other use of this information
is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any
computer, including any copies.