[j-nsp] RIB -> FIB filtering.

Peter Krupl paak at siminn.dk
Sat Nov 9 16:13:21 EST 2013

Hi,

Level3 don't provide a seperate peering for black-holing, they expect you to use the primary peering.
(At least what they have told me as i requested an extra peering.)

Our network is very flat, so we dont have a peering routers, and customer routers. Almost every router
in our network performs every role.

,Peter