[j-nsp] M-series IPSEC / SP interface and VRF

Alex Arseniev alex.arseniev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 11:22:22 EST 2013

Yes

[edit]
aarseniev at m120# set services service-set SS1 ipsec-vpn-options
local-gateway ?
Possible completions:
   <address>            Local gateway address
   routing-instance     Name of routing instance that hosts local
gateway <=====!!!! CHECK THIS OUT!!!
aarseniev at m120> show version
Hostname: m120
Model: m120