[j-nsp] Policy-based IPSec tunnel and static routing

Klaus Groeger klauzi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 14:41:12 EST 2013

In policy based VPN just rely on default route, witch points out the interface and  zone where the VPN's outgoing interface resides. The packets have to hit the policy between the internal and external zone, then are injected to the VPN. No additional route is needed.

Klaus

—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone