[j-nsp] QFX3500 40 Gig ports Connectivity

Nc Aji aji14730 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 07:58:54 EST 2013

Can I connect 2 of the  40gig on my QFX3500 to my Dell blade chassis which
is having a dell Force10 switch with 40 Gig interfaces. Is there any known
issues ?

My plan is to connect 2 of the 40Gig to the Fabric interconnect switch
QFX3600-I on a QFX3000-M System.This gives me flexibility of having 2X 40
Gig , 24X10G and 24X1G for the server connectivity.

What would be the other best option in this case , where in i have
1g/10g/40g as the server connectivity requirements in the datacenter.

Thanks
ANC