[j-nsp] Juniper MX5 Advice

Aaron Dewell aaron.dewell at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 16:29:18 EST 2013

That's a pretty normal configuration so I wouldn't expect any issues.

Load balancing over both connections is another story entirely and doesn't matter the exact platform.  You can find a large volume of books/websites/opinions on BGP load balancing out there.  It's not exactly a trivial subject.  :-)