[j-nsp] BGP/L3 routing support on EX2200 & EX2200-C

Yucong Sun sunyucong at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 17:47:49 EST 2013

nvm , looks like it still does:, quoting the software license bit.

Sigh!

To use the following features on EX3200, EX4200, EX4500, EX4550, EX8200,
and EX9200 switches, you must install an advanced feature license (AFL):

   - Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) and multiprotocol BGP (MBGP)
   - Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS)
   - IPv6 routing protocols: IS-IS for IPv6, IPv6 BGP, IPv6 for MBGP
   - Logical systems (available only on EX9200 switches)
   - MPLS with RSVP-based label-switched paths (LSPs) and MPLS-based
   circuit cross-connects (CCCs) (Not supported on EX9200 switches)