[j-nsp] Juniper MX5 Advice

Xu Hu jstuxuhu0816 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 08:12:57 EST 2013

one suggestion is that, you can configure the vrrp between two mx5, based
on the vrrp vip address to advertise the default route to the rest of the
internal network. i.e. if mx5-1 is active, default route will advertise
from router one only if vip is in mx5-1 routing table, if switchover to
mx5-2, then advertise default route from second.