[j-nsp] Destination NAT

Mohammad Khalil eng.mssk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 06:04:57 EST 2013

Ok i will give it a shot , but before that I have tried something different
, I just want to configure static NAT (one to one)
set security nat static rule-set static-nat from zone untrust
set security nat static rule-set static-nat rule ALTOS_STATIC match
destination-address 24.173.164.162/32
set security nat static rule-set static-nat rule ALTOS_STATIC then
static-nat prefix 132.147.160.3/32

set security zones security-zone trust address-book address ALTOS_SERVER
132.147.160.3/32

set security nat proxy-arp interface ge-0/0/0.0 address 24.173.164.162/32

set security policies from-zone untrust to-zone trust policy
DNAT_ALTOS_POLICY match source-address any
set security policies from-zone untrust to-zone trust policy
DNAT_ALTOS_POLICY match destination-address ALTOS_SERVER
set security policies from-zone untrust to-zone trust policy
DNAT_ALTOS_POLICY match application Tany
set security policies from-zone untrust to-zone trust policy
DNAT_ALTOS_POLICY then permit

and ping is not working !!