[j-nsp] BGP/L3 routing support on EX2200 & EX2200-C

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Sat Nov 30 15:41:47 EST 2013

On Saturday, November 30, 2013 10:33:13 PM Saku Ytti wrote:

> And soft-reconfig avoids this step, saving time.

In the majority of cases, you're still going to call your
peer after checking the SR-RIB (my own creation) anyway.

I see your view point, don't get me wrong. But for the
memory hit, and given improved BGP skill and better peer
session stability in recent years, I'm not sure I want to be
worrying about it.

But that's just me :-)...

Mark.