[j-nsp] Keeping firewall rules synced on two edge routers, multihomed setup?

Frank Sweetser fs at WPI.EDU
Fri Oct 11 20:24:12 EDT 2013

I'd definitely look at setting up an external source that pushes to both
routers.  You can either use the netconf or junoscript API yourself, or if you
have any in-house linux experience you can check out the ansible based
automation that Jeremy Schullman has been putting together:

https://github.com/jeremyschulman

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken