[j-nsp] AppSecure AppTrack

Samol molasian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 06:56:45 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I'm trying to configure AppTrack on SRX210H and 210HE. I've done the
license thing and also downloaded and installed Application Identification.
 the last step is to configure that AppTrack as below:

admin at RFW1# show security log
format syslog;
source-address 10.0.250.33;
stream AppTrack {
    host {
        10.1.113.2;
        port 9995;
    }
}

[edit]

[edit]
admin at RFW1# show security application-tracking
first-update;
session-update-interval 4;

[edit]

admin at RFW1# show security zones security-zone trust application-tracking
application-tracking;

I can see the result on firewall itself is counting of AppTrack with number
sessions and bytes for each applications.

Problem is that it doesn't export this data collection to the server, in my
case is 10.1.113.2. This server is not STRM, but it's NFSEN instead.

1. Anyone used to setup NFSEN for this ?
2. Anyway to see that FW is sending the collected data to server ?

Thanks,
Samol