[j-nsp] SRX1400 Forward Proxy

Andy Litzinger Andy.Litzinger at theplatform.com
Wed Oct 16 11:24:11 EDT 2013

If you want your browser to support a self-signed cert you probably need to import it into your OS's trusted certificate store.  In some cases you might be able to import it into your browsers trusted CA store, but I think for a self-signed (vs local CA signed) will have to be imported into your OS's trusted certificate store.

hth,
 -andy