[j-nsp] Juniper replacement for Microsoft ISA/TMG?

Skeeve Stevens skeeve+junipernsp at eintellegonetworks.com
Sun Oct 20 09:04:21 EDT 2013

Hey all,

Microsoft has EOL'd their TMG product (new ISA).

I have a customer asking if Juniper has a simple product that can control
outbound access on a user by user basis, and also provide URL (per user)
logging/tracking, etc.  They want to be able to authenticate users when
they access the net - maybe tie back into Microsoft AD or something.

Looking at the STRM and a few other things, I was getting quite muddled on
what could do what.

Thoughts?

...Skeeve

linkedin.com/in/skeeve