[j-nsp] ng-mvpn problem

Stacy W. Smith stacy at acm.org
Tue Oct 22 19:01:31 EDT 2013

Agreed.

The lt-1/1/10.770 interface which is in VRF mvpn on logical-system x must have PIM enabled (or multicast forwarding enabled). If running PIM, it must be the DR.

I wasn't suggesting disabling PIM on the lt-1/1/10.770 interface which is in VRF mvpn on logical-system x, just disabling PIM on the remote end of the a-x link (in logical-system a).

--Stacy