[j-nsp] MX-80 as a BRAS and as a LAC

Terebizh, Evgeny eterebizh at amt.ru
Thu Oct 24 03:12:21 EDT 2013

Hi,
Check out the feature map below:
https://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.3/information-products/pathw
ay-pages/subscriber-access/technology-overview-graphic.html

Here¹s the relevant L2TP section:
https://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos13.2/information-products/pathw
ay-pages/subscriber-access/l2tp/subscriber-management-l2tp.html

Bear in mind that you might need a juniper.net account to access these
links.

/Evgeny