[j-nsp] lsq interfaces on the M20?

Tim Howe thowe at bendtel.net
Wed Oct 30 13:59:17 EDT 2013

I can't seem to find a definitive answer in any documentation (the m20
pic guide, the cos configuration guide) as to whether I can do CoS with
my bonded T1s.  I have a CHDS3-QPP card, and setting a scheduler-map on
those interfaces works like a champ.  However, that doesn't seem to
have any effect on my ls interfaces.  It seems I need to be able to use
an lsq interface, but that only seems available on some Adaptive
Services cards, and no such features are listed anywhere (that I can
find) for the M20 AS cards.

Does anyone know if QoS on bonded interfaces is possible in any way on
the M20?

Thanks,
--TimH