[j-nsp] EX8208 - Virtual Chassis with AFL License

Giuliano Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Thu Sep 5 20:54:25 EDT 2013

People,

We have a virtual chassis environment using:

2 x XRE200 (routing engines)
2 x EX8208 (linecards)

We have bought AFL license for XRE200 boxes, following the JUNIPER
recommendation for this environment:

You do not need additional license keys for Virtual Chassis member
switches that are in the linecard role or for the redundant Routing
Engine (RE) modules or the redundant Switch Fabric and Routing Engine
(SRE) modules in an EX8200 member switch. [1]

After the installation of the 2 licenses in XRE200 boxes ... we still
have problems after commit.

After 27 days trying J-TAC, A-TAC, PLM, etc ... we do not have our
problem solved.

Does anyone on this list has some related problem with that ?

Thanks a lot,

Giuliano

member8:
configuration check succeeds