[j-nsp] Matching specific OSPF routes in aggregate policy

Rob Foehl rwf at loonybin.net
Mon Sep 30 15:11:13 EDT 2013

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013, Phil Fagan wrote:

> could you use BGP multi-hop and simply peer directly to the MX bypassing the
> need to redist routes in though your OSPF core?

That's basically what I'm considering from the perspective of
readvertising into BGP on the ABR...  The source is going to be OSPF
either way (and I need ECMP to behave itself, as well).  I'm probably
going to wind up with some sort of hybrid along these lines, unless I'm
still missing something either really clever or really obvious... :)

-Rob