[j-nsp] Help with MSTP in EX8208

Octavio Alfageme octavio.alfageme at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 05:09:11 EDT 2014

Jeff, Chuck, I really appreciate your help.

Jeff, you were right. I had a VLAN mismatch between both EX8208 (the
'configuration digest' did't match). Sorry about that. I'm a newbie in
MSTP.  Once I fixed it, everything began to work as expected.

Chuck, great recommendation about 'bridge-priorities'. Take for granted I
will use it to keep control of the network.

Thanks a lot

Kind regards

Octavio