[j-nsp] MX VC ISSU

Scott Harvanek scott.harvanek at login.com
Wed Apr 23 17:48:35 EDT 2014

Okay so then here's the million dollar question.  Has anyone attempted a
ISSU on a MX VC?

I've got some 480s in the lab in pre-deployment state and the question
is, go VC and suffer a complete outage when a upgrade is due or leave
them non-VC.  I'm not comfortable running 14.1 out of the gate but I
also like the redundancy of the VC.

Scott H.