[j-nsp] MX VC ISSU

Scott Harvanek scott.harvanek at login.com
Thu Apr 24 16:12:58 EDT 2014

Morgan,

Yea, we've successfully done this in the lab with the MXs and breaking
the VC.  I guess it's better than nothing.  The VC setup on the MXs and
NSR/Graceful failover is pretty awesome and I don't want to abandon VC
just because of this and at the same time don't want to wait to deploy
this cluster until 14.X is stable and ISSU is available.

Ugh, decisions.

Scott H.