[j-nsp] MX - Stitching L2VPN into VPLS domain

Sebastian Wiesinger juniper-nsp at ml.karotte.org
Fri Apr 25 05:18:32 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'm searching for a way to stitch a kompella L2VPN into a VPLS domain
on MX routers. I want the L2VPN pseudowire to behave like a normal
site in the VPLS.

Has anyone here done this and knows how? I found the "Internetworking
interface" (iw0) that does kind of what I'm looking for:

http://www.jnpr.net/techpubs/en_US/junos11.4/topics/concept/layer-2-circuit-layer-2vpn-overview.html

This only talks about L2VPN to L2VPN so I'm not sure if it would work
with VPLS at all.

Any other ideas on how to achive this? Can this be done with a
lt interface?

Regards
Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant