[j-nsp] OSPF external routes in database but not in routing table

Mohammad Salbad masalbad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 05:50:52 EDT 2014

Thank you Krasi

So, setting domain-vpn-tag to 0 on the providers PE will not help… :(

Is that mean there is no solution or workaround for this neither on my MX nor Provider PE…. :(

And the only solution is to revert back the instance type to be VR instead of VRF…..

I really hoped there is a workaround for this…

However, thank you all for your help

BR

M. Salbad