[j-nsp] Viability of EX4300 in a primarily l3 environment?

Yucong Sun sunyucong at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 07:30:58 EDT 2014

I used ex4200 to do exactly what you did before.  ex4200 releases is pretty
rock solid, feature extensive, although with lower arp entry limits.

Given the price difference maybe you can connect each l2 domain to its own
ex4200 and have them do ospf routing among selves, which maybe give you
better failure tolerances compare to a single core.