[j-nsp] Verifying Juniper ECMP

gaurav goel gauravgoelsgsits at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 00:02:02 EDT 2014

hi ,
     As per my knowledge, In present condition , Whenever you will remove
or add any link or logical link in Ex router , it will rehash again and
flow is always expected to move. They have not implementation of consistant
hashing in Ex-series. but in new releases of s/w for Mx series, they had
implemented consistant hashing  feature. Where if one of link goes down
still other flow in other links will be impacted.
And regarding to flow, where exactly it is taking path, I have a suggestion
,
If you apply firewall filter for appropriate source address for counting
that, you can found out for where it it going.

Regards
Gaurav goel