[j-nsp] Move traffic to strict-priority-queue on MX

Per Granath per.granath at gcc.com.cy
Mon Dec 1 01:46:40 EST 2014

With this you are setting the forwarding-class, which is internal to the MX.

If you also want to rewrite the DHCP bits in the packet headers, then you also need to configure 'rewrite' for these forwarding classes, on the egress interfaces (core facing in this case).

I can't remember what the default rewrite rules are, but I believe they do not do what you want.