[j-nsp] Transfer some task from MX to VRR

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Mon Dec 1 08:09:15 EST 2014

I'm pretty sure the VRR is mostly for solving the problem of iBGP session scaling.  If that's not the case, I'm sure someone will correct me.

You don't have much choice with eBGP if you don't want to use multihop, unless you want to backhaul every customer circuit via L2 to your VRR, in which case the VRR is basically the gateway for the customer's circuit.

-evt