[j-nsp] MX80 Sampling - High CPU

Justin M. Streiner streiner at cluebyfour.org
Tue Dec 2 00:00:20 EST 2014

On Mon, 1 Dec 2014, Jordan Whited wrote:

> Has anyone else made the jump to 12.3R8 yet?

I did on my two MX480s over the past few weeks.  IPFIX jflow sampling has
been re-enabled.  So far, no unusually high CPU spikes.  BGP convergence
times are acceptable (<~50 seconds to pull in a full IPv4 BGP feed).

This is on 12.3R8.7.

I also have it running on a pair of MX5s on my lab, but I don't have
sampling enabled on those boxes at the moment.

jms