[j-nsp] Juniper Remote IPSec Dynamic with xAuth - Upgrade from 12.1R3.5 to 12.1X44

Jed Laundry jlaundry at jlaundry.com
Thu Dec 4 13:20:37 EST 2014

Hi Fraser,

On 1 Dec 2014 15:41, "Fraser McGlinn" <fraser at frizianz.com> wrote:

> Basically the symptoms are that the VPN connects and remains active for
30 seconds exactly then drops. Phase 1 Life is 180 seconds so not even
getting close to this.

I had the same issue with Shrewsoft on 11.4. In the end I gave up, and used
a patched version of vpnc instead, which has the advantage of integrating
nicely with Gnome (assuming you're wanting to use it with Linux, as the
official pulse client supports MacOS now).

Details on how to patch Fedora are on my blog. Ubuntu is there to, but
probably out of date. I've successfully used this with 11.4 and 12.1x44.

http://tinyurl.com/q25rzpv

Thanks,
Jed.

Sent from a small screen.