[j-nsp] Juniper Remote IPSec Dynamic with xAuth - Upgrade from 12.1R3.5 to 12.1X44

Jed Laundry jlaundry at jlaundry.com
Thu Dec 4 17:32:29 EST 2014

Hi Fraser, Laxmana,

Sorry, should've said I once tried Shrewsoft with 10.4, and had the same
issue - works, then disconnected after 60s. We shortly upgraded to 11.4
(cuz web UI crashing issues), had the same issue, but then found others had
patches to make vpnc work instead, and never looked back.

If I had to guess, I'd point the finger at DPD or NATT, because 60 seconds
is too perfect, and I've seen DPD issues in cross-vendor tunnels before.
But I didn't go into the pcaps, so take that with a grain of salt.

Thanks,
Jed.

Sent from a small screen.