[j-nsp] MX80 Sampling - High CPU

Jordan Whited jwhited0917 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 20:22:14 EST 2014

I found the issue still present in 12.3R8.7 running on an MX80. In 11.4R7.5
with sampling enabled it was taking upwards of 12 minutes for routes to
propagate to the FIB when taking in a full ipv4 with ~250k active-paths, in
12.3R8.7 I measured it closer to 3 minutes. Seems to be improved, but still
unacceptable.