[j-nsp] MX80 anti-spoofing filter

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Tue Dec 16 13:47:23 EST 2014

I want to add an anti-spoofing filter on my inbound Internet facing interfaces.   discard when source IP is one of my IPs.   Is there an automated ‘apply-path’ way to build a prefix-list or do I just need to build it and keep track of it manually?

My prefixes are pretty stable but I also provide transit for customers and learn their routes via BGP.   I suppose I could just filter my known routes and let the customer deal with their own anti-spoofing.

Thanks

-matt

--
Matthew S. Crocker