[j-nsp] move routes from VRF to inet.0

Steve Hulshof cereal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 13:53:30 EST 2014

Tobias,

You can use a Logical Tunnel (LT) interface on the PE to interconnect your
VRF with inet.0 and exchange routes between each of them using BGP.

Config example to setup LT interface with VR routing-instance but this will
work with VRF as well:
https://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.3/topics/example/logical-systems-connecting-ls-interface.html

Hope this helps!

Steve