[j-nsp] Netscreen to SRX config Migration and Global Policy

OBrien, Will ObrienH at missouri.edu
Sun Feb 9 10:27:21 EST 2014

That method should work. Keep in mind that policies applied by group are applied after everything else.
If you have a deny in your normal policies (like trust to untrust) that the traffic meets, it'll get dropped before it ever makes it to this policy.

I prefer to put my policies in each zone to zone stanza simply to ensure readability. Then I may use the group technique to place a deny and log command. That keep it at the end.