[j-nsp] ex switch VCP cabel

Bill Blackford bblackford at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 13:08:35 EST 2014

Not familiar with that part number. If I'm understanding you, you need the
backplace VCP cables? The one I used is EX-CBL-VCP-3M (because I needed it
to me 3 meters. But, here's the catch, it *doesn't* ship with the plastic
brackets used for securing the cables to the chassis.

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 9:44 AM, Yucong Sun <sunyucong at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> VCP cable for EX switch looks a lot like a plain SFF-8088 cable, can
> someone confirm?  SFF-8088 cable is sold $10 on ebay, while the VCP
> cable is at least $100...
>
> Cheers.

Bill Blackford

Logged into reality and abusing my sudo privileges.....