[j-nsp] SRX Adding Second ISP

Tim Donahue tim.donahue.work at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 23:15:19 EST 2014

Hi all,

I realize that this is somewhat off-topic, but hopefully someone here can
tell me where to look, so I can RTFM.  We have a client that has had a SRX
firewall and is now adding a second ISP to move some servers off of their
existing cable circuit onto an Ethernet circuit with more upload bandwidth.
 The ability to fail over from one circuit would be nice, but is not
strictly a necessity.

When I have done this with SSG's in the past, we used source routes to
specify the ISP that the servers routed over.  Can anyone point me to some
documentation or sample configs on how to handle having NAT'd addresses on
2 different ISPs on the SRX?

Thank you,

Tim