[j-nsp] VLAN's on EX4300 with 13.2X50-D15.3

Aaron Dewell aaron.dewell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 15:47:33 EST 2014

I don't know if I'd call them issues.  Just ELS introduces different configuration hierarchies that is the way things will be in the future.  The functionality is still there even if the config bits change some.

The main advantage of the 4300 vs. 4200 is 4x10G uplinks instead of 2, and 40G QSFP+ ports which can be either VC or routed.  It's a lot more flexible platform and much more compatible with others (read: QFX5100) than the EX4200 will ever be.