[j-nsp] Does EX4200 support changing TCP-MSS on transit packets?

Yucong Sun sunyucong at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 10:53:33 EST 2014

Would someone help to create one?

reducing TCP-MSS is really just a compare & write on a fixed location in IP
header, should be a simple enough operation., but without it half the world
doesn't work quite right with tunnels (GRE tunnels on ex)., due to
malfunctioning pmtu, so we kind of stuck with it.

J-series / SRX series support  system { internet-options { tcp-mss } } even
in packet mode, I would hope EX can do the same thing.