[j-nsp] proposed changes to "clear bgp neighbor"

Phil Shafer phil at juniper.net
Wed Feb 26 13:44:42 EST 2014

ryanL writes:
>it's a nice-to-have, maybe? but this sounds more like an opportunity for
>you to sell some JNCIA courses. i mean, how long has junos been around now?

Not selling anything; just trying to solve a problem multiple
customers have reported and escalated.  I'm a software developer,
working on the UI code (CLI, MGD, configuration, XML API, scripting)
for 17+ years.

JUNOS 3.0 (the first release with the ui code) shipped during the
summer of 1998, IIRC.

Thanks,
 Phil