[j-nsp] proposed changes to "clear bgp neighbor"

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Wed Feb 26 14:24:21 EST 2014

> it's a nice-to-have, maybe? but this sounds more like an opportunity for
> you to sell some JNCIA courses. i mean, how long has junos been around
> now?

Confusing comment, since this enhancement isn't about CLI inexperience.  It doesn't matter how long Junos has been around or how experienced someone is, it's still too incredibly easy to hit 'Enter' too soon and clear all your BGP neighbors by accident.

I don't see a problem with adding the requirement 'all'.

-evt