[j-nsp] proposed changes to "clear bgp neighbor"

Brandon Ross bross at pobox.com
Wed Feb 26 16:27:09 EST 2014

On Wed, 26 Feb 2014, ryanL wrote:

> yeah, i'm not slagging. just seems like poor training for newbie noc
> engineers or something. this is a pretty rookie error, in my view, but i've
> been around almost as long as you have ;-)

I've been doing BGP work for nearly 20 years, and Juniper for more than
15, including for many major and minor service providers, Interop and
NANOG itself, and somehow I still make mistakes, hit the wrong key, log
into the wrong window, etc.

I fully support this change.

--
Brandon Ross                                      Yahoo & AIM:  BrandonNRoss
+1-404-635-6667                                                ICQ:  2269442