[j-nsp] qfabric 1536k mac address?

giovanni rana superburriccu at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 09:20:26 EST 2014

Even in the case you mentioned the node shall be able to keep a table where there's an index Made by 1536k entries. I can understand that some memory can be saved by using a vpls style approach, but if I got 1536k VMs with unique and Mac addresses I'm still able to manage them via qfabric? Public docs does not clarify enough this aspects. Thanks for your answer!