[j-nsp] qfabric 1536k mac address?

giovanni rana superburriccu at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 2 13:10:18 EST 2014

I do, but how big is my DC is not relevant, like being flat or non flat does not matter...Since the data sheet clearly says 1.536.000 Mac addresses are supported, I need to understand if we are talking of unique Mac addresses or that's a number made by using mac-vlan pairs (and so Overlapping MACs) as described in "The QFabric Architecture - Juniper Networks" PDF. Let's make it simple, qfx3500 has a 128k Mac table. I've attached some big esxi clusters on my qfabric and now I got 129k VMs each one with unique Mac address, will I face any problem?