[j-nsp] EX3300 family ethernet-switching IPv6 matches?

Han Hwei Woo han at astutehosting.com
Thu Jan 9 19:47:33 EST 2014

I believe you're looking for next-header

e.g. set from next-header tcp

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.3/topics/reference/general/firewall-filter-match-conditions-for-ipv6-traffic.html

Han Hwei Woo
han at astutehosting.com

Astute Hosting Incorporated
T: 1.888.685.1661 (604.637.7939)
M: 604.417.2092
F: 604.738.0518
www.astutehosting.com
100% Uptime Dedicated Hosting in Vancouver, Seattle,
Los Angeles, Toronto, New York, Miami, and London