[j-nsp] CoS and ingress traffic with DSCP markings

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Thu Jan 23 22:41:59 EST 2014

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:41:51 AM Alexandre Snarskii
wrote:

> so rewrite-rule configured on outbound interface will
> rewrite dscp/ipprec to all-zeros (default for BE).

I think the easier path would be to configure default DSCP
classifiers for the relevant interfaces.

Those default classifiers would drop EF traffic into the
right queue.

Just what I'd do, given I'm not a huge supporter for egress
remarking under typical circumstances.

Mark.